- DO be a positive force for humanity while attending this event.
- DO find a nice place to sit or stand while watching the bands. If you’re camping, find a nice place to camp for the event.
- DO take advantage of the trails.
- DO say “Hi” to people you don’t know. It pays off!
- DO let yourself go and forget about the outside world.
- DO pay attention to garbage cans.
- DO live in the present moment.
- DO NOT fight with anyone, not even your friends.
- DO NOT LIGHT THE TIKI TORCHES !!!
- DO NOT steal from your neighbor.
- DO NOT throw even a cigarette butt onto the forest floor. Please use a garbage can.
- DO NOT consume alcohol if you are not 21 years of age.
- DO NOT leave the event grounds worse than when you came.
- DO NOT argue with event security staff.
- DO NOT use fireworks or “fire kites.”
- DO NOT throw anything towards the stage.