End of world 2018 is proud to partner with Rotary Club of quincy. All eow charitable contributions will benefit rotary club of quincy.
Rotary Club of quincy
The Rotary Club of Quincy, Illinois is a service club operating locally, nationally, and internationally. Our members are business and professional leaders who volunteer in our community and promote world understanding. We meet every Tuesday at Tony’s Too in the Quincy Holiday Inn to discuss challenges and opportunities, listen to informative speakers, and get to know one another better.
Rotarians donate time, talent, and money to a variety of causes locally and globally. Just a few of the projects we’ve funded or helped fund over the past 101 years:
- Shelter house at South Park (1917)
- Indian Mounds Pool (1924)
- Indian Mounds Pool Reconstruction (2003)
- Gazebo at Clat Adams Riverfront Park
- JWCC Student Activity Center & Arboretum
- Gazebo at Bob Mays Park (2010)
- Salvation Army Family Services / Shelter Complex (2013)
- Quincy University’s Quincy Rotary Centennial Park (2015)
- Pedestrian bridge on the new Bill Klingner Trail (2015)